Thursday, November 17, 2011

Weddings and the lazy blogger| Indianapolis, IN Wedding Photographer

It was brought to my attention yesterday that I haven't blogged in MONTHS...6 months to be exact. I've been so busy editing pictures and chasing after my 2 little boys that I haven't had time to properly blog about the jobs I've had this year. I thought I would start by catching up on all the weddings I worked. Normally I don't do weddings, but when I was offered 5 this year I just couldn't resist. I loved every minute of it and so enjoyed working with all of the wonderful couples and their families. It really was great being a part of their special days and I'm hoping to be as fortunate to photograph more next year.

Here are some of my favorite wedding pictures that I've taken this year.

mandy 2


mandy 1

mandy 4

weddings 010


carly 2

carly 1

carly 3

cara

washington 2

washington

1 comment: